Integrated Management Thinking (IMT)
As the most advanced program in McGill’s Mini-MBA series, this experience helps seasoned managers put together all the pieces of the management puzzle to handle new scenarios and make sound decisions to help their organization grow intelligently. Perfect for those looking to refine their capabilities in leadership, creativity and innovation, strategic growth, financial acumen and entrepreneurial thinking.
How can you be a catalyst for innovation and growth given your resources, capabilities, restrictions and market opportunities? Are you equipped to build high performance teams? Can you convince others that your ideas are worth their attention? These questions and more will be answered in a dynamic, idea-sharing format, accompanied by outstanding professors with real-world experience.See complete schedule at the bottom of this page
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Explore late-breaking trends in leadership, innovation, finance, entrepreneurship and growth strategies
- Capture advanced-level insights often found in the final “integration” phase of leading MBA/EMBA programs
- Learn to better analyze your options and make more successful decisions for your organization
- View your business through multiple lenses, ensuring greater harmony among functions and units
- Test your ability to launch new ideas, gain buy-in and take action on projects that links all aspects of management
- Network and share ideas with an exceptional peer group from diverse industries
- Boost the equity of your LinkedIn or CV profile with a Mini-MBA Certificate of Completion
Who Should Attend
Delegates on this program are seasoned managers/executives with at least 15 years of experience in the workplace and/or have completed the Mini-MBA Advanced Management Course (Cycle II). For those who received an MBA degree seven or more years ago, this is also a perfect opportunity to update knowledge and gain exposure to late-breaking benchmarks and best practices for the years ahead.
Please contact us to make sure that this seminar is right for you.
What is the Registration Fee?
$2995 (plus tax), including facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, comprehensive workbook, results-oriented exercises, seminar supplies, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks) and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
Program in Detail
Through an action-based learning approach, a diverse team of highly-rated faculty members and guest experts will use best practice examples, case studies, numerous individual and group exercises as well as an integrated management mega case challenge and action-plan development for an immediate impact on learning.
The Integrated Management Thinking Course is designed to meet busy schedules by taking place over two separate modules (five learning days in total) including a Closing Dinner (please see schedule at the bottom of this page for full details on the dates and times for each session).
The seminar will be held at the McGill Executive Institute located at 1001 Sherbrooke Street West (between Peel and McTavish).
2015 ScheduleMODULE I
Wednesday 23 April, 9:00 - 17:00 - Opening session
Thursday 24 April, 9:00 - 17:00
Friday 25 April, 9:00 - 17:30
Friday 8 May, 9:00 - 19:30
Saturday 9 May, 9:00 - 21:00 - Closing Dinner and Ceremony
Review our yearly Mini-MBA options
Upcoming dates and registration
There are no products in your shopping cart.