Lead with agility and integrity
***Please note that seminars offered after May 1, 2016 are now priced at $1,895***
Organizations demand a high degree of agility, adaptiveness and integrity from their leaders. In this powerful two-day seminar, you will develop vital leadership competencies needed to communicate your organization’s vision, make effective decisions with the support of others and nurture a positive performance of those around you. This program is highly rated by aspiring leaders looking for a consistent approach and by those already in leadership positions wishing to stay on the edge of new developments.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Understand key leadership styles/behaviours and in which context to use them
- Discover four competencies required for exemplary leadership
- Equip yourself with a “Leadership Survival Kit” to survive and flourish in today’s turbulent environment
- Examine the ethical aspects of leadership and values which drive lasting results
- Enhance others’ perception of you as a leader with integrity
- Build the right culture for people and processes to support your strategy
- Foster increased employee satisfaction with their jobs and commitments to leaders and organizations
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for current leaders at all levels as well as those aspiring to become leaders. Perfect for those who must achieve strategic results and are asking “what do great leaders do to engage and align people around them?” The content applies to all types of organizations from small businesses to multinationals.
What is the Registration Fee?
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, a comprehensive workbook, results-oriented exercises, seminar supplies, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks) and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
Note that our programs are certified for Quebec’s 1% training obligation and the McGill Executive Institute is a qualified training provider under the Ontario and Alberta Job Grant.
Program in Detail
The learning framework is highly interactive, including assessment exercises, best practice examples, and opportunities for peers and faculty to offer “friendly consulting.” You will leave with a personalized plan for your own effectiveness as a leader and with a “Leadership Survival Kit” containing simple yet effective tools that will gain lasting results back in the workplace.
A check-in desk on the 6th floor will be open from 8:30 a.m. and the seminar will run from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day.