McGill Executive Leadership Experience
A fresh look at your leadership transformation
A truly unique, world-class program
In order for any leadership learning experience to be effective it should provide a blended mix of structures and tools as well as enough open space and time to allow participants to reflect and introspect, both on their journey as leaders today and what their future leadership destination will be.
The McGill Executive Leadership Experience (MELE) is a six-day program which advances the competitiveness of seasoned managers and executives by challenging them with new insights, high energy learning exercises, best practices/tools as well as one-on-one advising before and after the program. It develops well-rounded, value-added thinkers and decision-makers, revolving around your role as a…
- Leader of People & Organizational Change
- Strategic Thinker & “Imagineer”
- Influencer for Inclusion & Diversity
- Innovator & Growth Seeker
Starting on Monday and ending on the following Saturday – each session focuses on the acquisition of key leadership disciplines and mindsets relating to your business context.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Increase your value as an organizational mobilizer by strengthening your leader mindsets – you as a leader of people and change – you as a strategic thinker – you as an innovator and growth seeker
- Maximize relevancy through a unique blend of learning, coaching and advising for every delegate
- Hone senior level leadership skills, developing an ability to mobilize talent and commitment
- Broaden and challenge beliefs with a network of top caliber participants and faculty
- Advance your personal and organizational capacity to define and create value
- Explore and reflect on your personal leadership attributes
- Sustain long-term impact through follow-up mechanisms to track learning application and actions
The program fee is CAD $8,495+ applicable taxes. The cost includes program tuition, all instructional materials, breakfast (served at 8am each day), lunches, daily refreshments as well as a celebration dinner on Friday evening (delegates will have five free evenings).
Candidates are encouraged to register online and supply a current resume that shows both your academic and professional experience via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact;
This program has been approved for 42 CPD hours under Section A of the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Log of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA).