Leadership in Healthcare — Online
A cross-disciplinary approach to leading in the health sector
Technology advancements, budget constraints, mergers, staff morale, and changing patient/consumer behaviour are just some of today’s strategic issues affecting healthcare leadership. This new program takes a fresh look at management practices and tools for improved healthcare delivery and staff engagement. Participants will first explore world-class examples of overcoming changes to stay on track and grow in the healthcare sector. An experiential approach is then used to develop options and mobilize resources based your specific context. By the end of this seminar, you will have a toolkit of practices to affect positive change in healthcare leadership, strategic choices, and staff satisfaction.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Examine transformative leadership and operational strategies to thrive in today’s healthcare environment
- Learn how to engage people in the transformation journey and set up teams to succeed
- Develop resilience in an unclear context and explore biases and limitations to change
- Gain exposure to best-in-class ideas to streamline management processes
- Understand how to set meaningful goals and implement plans to get there
- Connect with an exceptional peer group with whom you can share experiences and ideas
This program is designed for Leaders and Managers who have a desire to remain agile in a constrained healthcare environment. Relevant for Administrators, Hospital Management Professionals, Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists, Dental Group Teams, Department Heads, and a diverse range of specialists looking for solutions to help their organizations improve and respond to changing management needs. It is also valuable for those in the pharmaceutical or service industries who need to understand new trends and business-related issues impacting leaders in healthcare.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, a comprehensive digital workbook, results-oriented exercises, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
Topics covered during the program
This program has been approved for 13 CPD hours under Section A of the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Log of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA).