Create value with Artificial Intelligence
As a growing number of businesses are looking to demystify how AI technology will change the way they do business, Montreal and McGill University are emerging as a hub for Artificial Intelligence research labs and incubators. This practical workshop spells out why AI can have such an important impact on your operations, strategies, employees, customers, and markets. Moreover, the hands-on learning, success stories, and take-away tools will help you make well-informed decisions about how to improve your organization through AI.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Demystify AI technologies, distinguishing what is hype and what is real
- Review real-life examples of how AI integration can create competitive advantages
- Build a business case to introduce AI according to your context and needs
- Examine infrastructure and organizational changes required to make AI initiatives successful
- Understand how AI readiness calls for changes in processes, capabilities and culture
- Learn tangible ways to implement AI integration and pitfalls to avoid
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, a comprehensive workbook, results-oriented exercises, seminar supplies, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks) and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
Topics covered during the program
- What it was, what it is, and what it can and can’t do
- Rise of deep learning and neural networks
- Areas where AI can create value
- The new generation of AI technology systems and applications
- Prediction and classification
- Social informatics and behavioral modelling
- AI success stories – how it has helped organizations across sectors
- Implementing AI across the value chain
- Competitive advantages and challenges
Core AI Technologies
- What problems can AI help solve for your business?
- Impact on your operations, processes, employees, customers, and offerings
- Forecasting, sourcing, optimizing, automating, and enhancing user experiences
- When is the right time to bring in AI?
- Key elements of successful AI transformations
- AI readiness: changes to your processes, capabilities and culture
- Maximizing positive impact and mitigating risk of failure
- Building AI capacity – tools, consultants, internal teams
- Project scoping and infrastructure
Bringing AI into Your Organization