Create value with Artificial Intelligence
Montreal continues to develop as a hub for artificial intelligence research labs and incubators as managers seek to demystify how AI technology will change the way they do business.
This practical workshop spells out why AI can have such an important impact on your operations, strategies, employees, customers, and markets. Moreover, hands-on learning, success stories, and take-away tools will help you make well-informed decisions about how to improve your organization through AI.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Demystify AI technologies – distinguish what is hype and what is real
- Review real-life examples of AI integration creating competitive advantages
- Build a business case that introduces AI, based on your needs and your particular context
- Examine infrastructural and organizational changes required to make AI initiatives successful
- Understand how AI readiness calls for changes in processes, capabilities, and culture
- Learn tangible ways to implement AI integration and pitfalls to avoid
This program is designed for managers, executives, and strategists seeking to understand the implications of AI and the opportunities it represents for growth and eﬃciency. It is also valuable in helping team leaders, HR, and talent managers prepare for changes in workflow processes, technical capabilities, management, and culture to successfully adopt AI.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, comprehensive workbooks, results-oriented exercises, seminar supplies, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks), and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
Topics covered during the program
- Explore what it was, what it is, and what it can and can’t do
- Rise of deep learning and neural networks
- Areas where AI can create value
- New generation of AI technology systems and applications
- Prediction and classification
- Social informatics and behavioural modelling
- AI success stories – how it has helped organizations across sectors
- Implement AI across the value chain
- Competitive advantages and challenges
- What problems can AI help solve for your business?
- Impact on your operations, processes, employees, customers, and oﬀerings
- Forecasting, sourcing, optimizing, automating, and enhancing user experiences
- When is the right time to incorporate AI?
- Key elements of successful AI transformations
- AI readiness – changes to your processes, capabilities, and culture
- Maximize positive impact and mitigate risk of failure
- Build AI capacity – tools, consultants, internal teams
- Project scoping and infrastructure
This program has been approved for 13 CPD hours under Section A of the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Log of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA).
Programs to Consider
Looking for the online experience?
Montreal, QC H3A 1G5
Visit our FAQ page
View all seminars
Search by Category