Strategic Planning and Execution
In these days of uncertainty, rapid and often radical changes, it is no longer adequate for a few members of a company’s leadership team to undertake a strategic planning exercise once per year. This seminar provides you with an advanced strategic leadership model, framework and “tool kit” and a process for turning optimum strategic decisions into improved performance and results. It will enable you to accurately diagnose your current situation, generate some challenging yet feasible scenarios for your unit and build a common vision of where you need to go and how to get there. It will enhance your capability to think strategically and lead your organization, department or team to achieve your carefully and rigorously-crafted strategic objectives.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Gain a better understanding of the big picture of strategic decision-making
- Improve your organization’s strategic planning process
- Learn the VIP model of strategic leadership
- Understand and apply the five “I”s of strategic planning
- Improve your ability to diagnose any organizational situation
- Generate challenging yet realistic scenarios for many different situations
- Improve your organization’s capability to deal with upcoming change drivers
- Be more proactive in decision-making
- Create more value in your interactions with others
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for individuals who manage all types and size of organizations, projects and teams and who wish to improve their strategic decision–making capabilities. It is designed for participants seeking to fast-track their career.
What is the Registration Fee?
$2195 (plus tax) for the three-day program, including facilitation by a highly-rated faculty member, comprehensive workbook, results-oriented exercises, seminar supplies, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks) and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
Program in Detail
The seminar leaders use a dynamic mix of concept sessions, success stories and challenging but fun action learning involving break-out exercise, idea forums and case work. You will receive several useful take-away tools including innovation models and a personal action plan.
The seminar will be held at the McGill Executive Institute located at 1001 Sherbrooke Street West (between Peel and McTavish). A check-in desk on the 6th floor will be open from 8:30 a.m. and the seminar will run from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day.
Upcoming dates and registration
There are no products in your shopping cart.