The most successful leaders are experts at communication. In this highly popular seminar, you will learn key competencies needed to be an effective communicator in your organization. From managing difficult conversations, building trust and gaining buy-in to communicating in a supportive and effective way, you will take away new perspectives and tools to develop a more productive workplace. The action-based format gives you numerous opportunities to practice and to refine communication skills.
This program has been cited as a requirement for managers in several leading companies and not-for-profit groups.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Effectively communicate with supervisors, peers and/or employees to get things done
- Build high quality working relationships
- Successfully manage difficult conversations
- Develop personal influence and impact
- Manage your image, credibility and the impression you leave on others
- Control your nonverbal communication
- Set a common approach for a civilized workplace
- Listen attentively and give constructive feedback
- Explore office team diversity and why people react the way they do
Who Should Attend
This program is for professionals and managers at any level, including executives, project managers, and team leaders. It is particularly useful for anyone moving into a new position and indispensable for human resource professionals.
What is the Registration Fee?
$1795 (plus tax) for the two-day program, including facilitation by two highly-rated faculty members, comprehensive workbook, results-oriented exercises, seminar supplies, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks) and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
Program in Detail
The seminar’s comprehensive exercises will help you master techniques that will enhance your business communication skills. By means of self-scoring behavioural assessments, you will gain insight into your personal communication style and learn how to adapt it to deal effectively with others.
The seminar will be held at the McGill Executive Institute located at 1001 Sherbrooke Street West (between Peel and McTavish). A check-in desk on the 6th floor will be open from 8:30 a.m. and the seminar will run from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day.
Upcoming dates and registration
There are no products in your shopping cart.