Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Acquire Lean Enterprise and Six Sigma methodology for continuous improvement
Lean Six Sigma has become the most successful methodology to help organizations continuously improve quality, manage projects and achieve higher levels of performance. Focusing on customers’ needs, this approach utilizes data driven tools, team based decision making, and rigorous principles, tools and techniques to solve problems related to quality, time, cost, waste, non-value added, Muda, variation, and to ensure that the solutions are sustained over time. This course equips you with knowledge of the Six Sigma methodology and integrates Lean concepts and tools to foster even greater value and success.
Provides 28 PDUs (Project Management Institute (PMI) ® credits) and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Acquire the tools, techniques and principles to become a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Employ Lean problem-solving tools and apply Lean Enterprise principles and values
- Successfully manage a blended Lean Six Sigma strategy
- Understand a step-by-step process to drive improvement, innovation and optimization
- Apply the methodology to service, support, transactional, operational and engineering functions
- Identify root causes of a problem as well as identify and implement solutions
Who Should Attend
Becoming a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a valuable asset for managers, directors, project managers, business analysts, process engineers, consultants, manufacturing engineers, warehouse and distribution managers, organizational trainers, and logistics specialists. Beyond manufacturing, all service-based organizations, including those in professional and financial services, healthcare, IT, and government sectors recognize the competitive advantage of employees with a process improvement set of skills and mindset. Professionals with Lean Green Belt certification are able to apply its principles to their work on a daily basis.
Program in Detail and Registration Fee
Visit the Desautels Faculty of Management website for additional information and registration.
The Council for Six Sigma Certification is a professional accrediting body within the Six Sigma industry. The accredited training providers are rigorously reviewed to ensure that they meet an extensive checklist of compliance.