Because the best way to learn and retain information is in context, all of our programs are designed to minimize lecture time and include the most applicable and concrete action learning methods in order to focus on what your organization requires to achieve and maintain success.
Our custom programs are an impactful and effective way to ensure perfect alignment with your objectives. Whether you require confidential coaching for a top executive, consultation on strategic alignment and other organizational issues, or management training for your team, McGill Executive Institute is here to ensure your success.
Establishing the needs and objectives
McGill Executive Institute launches our partnership with your organization by establishing a solid understanding of its training needs and objectives in order to develop the precise custom learning approach it requires.
- We identify the desired skills, behaviours and other learning takeaways to gauge the success of your custom program, and we employ measurement tools to continuously track and evaluate the results throughout the program.
- Using a variety of teaching methods to meet the different learning styles, our workshops contains of hands-on exercises, role-playing, business simulations, questionnaires, self-assessments, discussions, reflection sessions, studies and analysis of real cases, impact projects and Individual Action Plans to be implemented in the workplace.
- Participants also gain practical takeaway tools and techniques that can be used immediately in the workplace.
Tailoring the content to achieve desired outcomes
- We base learning objectives on your organization’s needs.
- We use concrete and pertinent examples taken from real situations in your organization
- We can co-develop and brand your program as well as adapt content to be align with your ongoing corporate initiatives in such areas as training, internal language, company culture and other organizational programs.
- Our faculty team designs business cases, scenarios or impact projects based on key challenges and opportunities in your organization, facilitating the transfer of knowledge and skills to the workplace.
Evaluating the impact of the learning
- At the end of each program, McGill Executive Institute administers a detailed questionnaire to evaluate satisfaction and learning relevance.
- The program’s impact will be evident through key measurements, through progress in addressing specific issues and challenges, and by meeting specific objectives identified at the start of the program.
Further Development Planning
McGill Executive Institute can help design learning pathways or organizational development plans to further support team objectives.
- Pre- and post-program initiatives, personal action plans and follow-up sessions can be incorporated into the program to help knowledge transfer on the job.
- Pre and post program initiatives
- Personal Action Plan
- Follow-up sessions
Embedding the learning
- McGill Executive Institute can help ensure that the benefits gained in your program are nurtured and continue to be developed through a series of post-program initiatives.
- These include follow-up initiatives such as “Lunch and Learn” events, virtual follow-up sessions, coaching, and post-program reports.
McGill Executive Institute can host clients locally or globally – sessions can take place at our learning center in downtown Montreal or we can deliver services worldwide. Our flexible learning models, approaches, pedagogy and program structures are designed to respond to your business parameters, time constraints, organizational culture and other key issues. We can deliver workshops in English, French or in a bilingual format, and participants receive a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.Download Brochure