Many successful managers look back on their careers with pride, yet regret not having pursued an MBA degree. EMBAs (Executive MBAs) and PMBAs (Professional or Part-time MBAs) are a logical next step for those with available time and budgets. But what about the rest of us?
McGill University’s popular National Mini-MBA programs are designed to equip you with many of the key insights, comprehensive management practices, benchmarks and business strategy tools taught in leading MBA programs. Although “mini” learning experiences do not replace the depth of degree courses, they can offer a concise and dynamic approach which rapidly prepares you to handle new scenarios as a manager while strengthening professional performance, confidence and decision-making abilities.
National Mini-MBA Programs to Consider
McGill University’s Mini-MBA Series is comprised of three separate programs or cycles: Executive Development Course (EDC), Advanced Management Course (AMC) and Integrated Management Thinking (IMT). Each program delivers a Certificate of Completion at the its end and are is a complete experience on their its own. Participants are under no obligation to complete the entire Mini-MBA Series.
Managers of all levels often use the Executive Development Course (EDC) as a springboard since it focuses on the key four pillars of today's business: strategy, marketing, finance and human resources. One of the first comprehensive general management training programs in Canada, EDC has now passed its 65th year milestone. Graduating participants may either stop after the first cycle or continue their momentum with the Advanced Management Course (AMC), which focuses on the same business pillars but in greater depth and with a strategic perspective. The third and final cycle, Integrated Management Thinking (IMT), helps seasoned managers consolidate the key learnings by building a simulated business model that focuses on advanced entrepreneurial and strategic thinking. Based on their profile and experience, qualified candidates may be able to fast-track directly into AMC or IMT.
Our registration team can help you determine which program fits you best.
Cycles & Locations
- Executive Development Course (EDC) - Montreal
- Executive Development Course (EDC) - Calgary
- Executive Development Course (EDC) - Halifax
- Executive Development Course (EDC) - Ottawa
- Executive Development Course (EDC) - Toronto
- Executive Development Course (EDC) - Vancouver
- Advanced Management Course (AMC) - Montreal
- Advanced Management Course (AMC) - Ottawa
- Advanced Management Course (AMC) - Toronto
- Integrated Management Thinking (IMT) - Montreal
- Integrated Management Thinking (IMT) - Toronto
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Capture many key learning points of an MBA with a fraction of the time and cost
- Broaden your horizon and gain a well-rounded business acumen
- Gain exposure to best practices and benchmarks beyond your industry
- Discard outdated approaches and learn up-to-the-minute strategies
- Sharpen your ability to make decisions in a complex business environment
- Go from ideas to action with practical exercises and group project
- Take away effective tools and processes for immediate impact on the job
- Gain access to advice from an outstanding faculty team even after the seminar
- Connect with an exceptional peer group from diverse industries
- Boost the equity of your CV and LinkedIn (or other social media) profile
For more information or to select the right cycle, please contact;
Director of Business Development
T 514-398-5817 or toll-free at 1 888 419 0707