Building organizations that thrive
We are in an age of change; companies, industries, and even the very nature of work are being disrupted daily. It can be difficult to maintain the culture that is necessary for an organization to thrive and execute on its strategic goals.
This course will deepen your understanding of culture and how it is formed. We will help you uncover the hidden levers of culture and how your culture can be maintained despite disruption. Learn how to successfully leverage organizational culture to accelerate your organizations strategic vision. Explore the future state of your organization and understand how to bridge the gap between what is and what your organization aspires to be. You will be able to communicate and implement an organizational culture that employees actually embrace.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Understand the importance of aligning Culture and Strategy
- Understand what organizational culture is and why it matters
- Discover how culture is formed and maintained
- Identify the disruptive forces of culture
- Differentiate perceived culture vs. aspirational culture
- Recognize the different levels of culture in an organization
- Discover different cultural models
This workshop is designed for executives who manage all sizes and types of organizations, projects and teams looking to improve capabilities in organizational outcomes, retention and engagement. The content applies to all types of organizations from small businesses to multinationals in both private and public sectors.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, a comprehensive workbook, results-oriented exercises, seminar supplies, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks) and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
Topics covered during the program
- How culture is formed and maintained
- What are stakeholders expectations
- A look at the pressures that cause shift in culture within an organization
- Who or what determines it
- Why is it important
- Culture types
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Levels of culture
What is Culture?
- You as an organizational culture driver
- Change leadership
- Individual leadership styles
- A look at the 8 Parameters
- How do you position yourself/organization
- Integrated cultural Framework
- The future state
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- The phases of change
- Head, Hearts, Hands
Parameters of Culture
Bridging the Gap
This program has been approved for 13 CPD hours under Section A of the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Log of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA).