Women Entrepreneurs and Leadership Program
Inspiring – Empowering – Disruptive
In North America and throughout the world, the glass ceiling persists. Despite a rise in female entrepreneurs and leaders, a significant gap exists. The Women Entrepreneurs and Leadership Program is a unique Innovation and Leadership program for seasoned female professionals worldwide. The program combines the expertise and complementary cultures of three globally renowned institutions, the McGill Executive Institute (McGill University), the CentraleSupélec Exed, a subsidiary of the European Engineering School CentraleSupélec (CS) as well as The Women Initiative Foundation (WIF), with its international experience in promoting women in business.
This program offers an immersive experience, aimed at developing your leadership competencies and accelerating you and your business. The six-day program connects women to a community and establishes a foundation for lifelong learning, growth and engagement. The program offers experiential learning opportunities, a wealth of knowledge from top faculty and researchers, personal development as well as networking opportunities. You will benefit from a small cohort of international leaders and entrepreneurs in an intimate setting on Montreal’s iconic McGill campus.
You will spend a week engaged in lectures, fireside chats and cultural events where emerging skills are continually developed and applied. Women will leave equipped with tools to manage complex projects in any industry or function. The aim of the program is to propel women in business, help them develop long-lasting relationships and create a network who will continue to learn and support each other.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Develop the necessary mindsets for future business growth
- Break down the structural barriers women face
- Challenge institutional and individual mindsets regarding women entrepreneurs and leaders
- Enhance your strategic agility and hone your entrepreneurial spirit
- Discover processes and frameworks for solving complex problems and managing projects
- Become empowered to mobilize the people around you
- Become an innovator and disruptor
- Become part of a greater ecosystem of female leaders and entrepreneurs
Candidates are encouraged to register online and supply a current resume that shows both your academic and professional experience via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact;
T 514-398-3970 or toll-free at 1 888 419 0707