Strategic Planning and Execution — Online
Turn strategy into action and results
Today’s complex and rapidly changing environments elevate the value of strategic thinking skills, inside and outside the executive suite. This course will introduce you to the main tools, principles and concepts of the strategy process. You will leave with an enhanced ability to think strategically about how you lead your organization, unit, or team.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Understand the tools of strategic analysis, as well as where and when to use them
- Improve your organization’s strategic planning process through a friendly consulting exercise
- Bolster your organization’s capability to deal with change
- Understand how culture and politics affect the adoption of a strategic plan
This workshop is designed for executives who manage all sizes and types of organizations, projects and teams.
It is perfect for participants seeking to fast-track their career by improving their strategic decision-making capabilities.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, a comprehensive digital workbook, results-oriented exercises, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
The Online Experience
- Flexible Format; Featuring a combination of live instructor-led sessions and self-paced, on-demand learning, content is time released to allow for the best real-time application and transfer of new skills, tools and frameworks.
- Action-Learning Approach; Content, activities and experiences are relevant and immediately applicable to your day-to-day back at work.
- Enriched Curriculum; New multimedia content created and curated to align with different learning styles.