Strategic Planning and Execution — Online
Turn strategy into action and results
In these days of rapid and often radical changes, it is no longer adequate for a few members of a company’s leadership team to undertake a strategic planning exercise once a year. This seminar provides you with an advanced strategic leadership model, framework and “tool kit” as well as a process for turning optimum strategic decisions into improved performance and results. It will enable you to accurately diagnose your current situation, generate some challenging yet feasible scenarios for your unit, and build a common vision of where you need to go and how to get there. It will enhance your ability to think strategically and lead your organization, department or team to achieve your carefully and rigorously-crafted strategic objectives.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Gain a better understanding of the big picture of strategic decision-making
- Improve your organization’s strategic planning process
- Learn the VIP model of strategic leadership
- Understand and apply the five “I”s of strategic planning
- Diagnose any organizational situation
- Generate challenging yet realistic scenarios for many different situations
- Bolster your organization’s capability to deal with upcoming change drivers
- Make decisions proactively
- Create more value in your interactions with others
This workshop is designed for executives who manage all sizes and types of organizations, projects and teams.
It is perfect for participants seeking to fast-track their career by improving their strategic decision-making capabilities.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, a comprehensive digital workbook, results-oriented exercises, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
The Online Experience
- Flexible Format; Featuring a combination of live instructor-led sessions and self-paced, on-demand learning, content is time released to allow for the best real-time application and transfer of new skills, tools and frameworks.
- Action-Learning Approach; Content, activities and experiences are relevant and immediately applicable to your day-to-day back at work.
- Enriched Curriculum; New multimedia content created and curated to align with different learning styles.