Managing Priorities and Productivity (1-day)
Optimize your time to achieve your goals
We are in an age in which information moves quickly and multitasking is a business expectation. To avoid falling into auto-pilot and building resilience for success, an increase in self-awareness and a special set of skills are necessary.
This program focuses on meeting deadlines with ease, managing time for maximum impact, prioritizing tasks eﬃciently, and optimizing your work-life balance – all vital steps in achieving your career and life goals.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Clarify priorities and critical goals
- Understand how your mind can work for you rather than against you
- Understand the multitasking trap
- Build resilience and simplify your life
- Increase productivity at work
- Meet deadlines and assess what’s important
- Take control of your priorities and learning how to say “no”
- Achieve a healthier work/life balance
- Understand your resistance to changing your habits
Ideal candidates for this program want to learn how to manage their lives mindfully and eﬀectively, getting the right things done with less stress. Learning is geared to leaders and managers at any level, from the business world to multinational organizations, non-profits, and more.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, comprehensive workbooks, results-oriented exercises, seminar supplies, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks), and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
Please note that following customer suggestions to go paperless for convenience and sustainability, program materials will be supplied in a downloadable soft copy only for all programs of the 1-day Series.
Topics covered during the program
- Assess what is important to you
- Set your goals and KPIs
- Organize, plan, and manage your workload
- Techniques for planning and scheduling
- Understand your brain
- Increase self-awareness and manage stress efficiently
- Understand the benefits of positive stress and flow
- Achieve a positive life/work balance in your daily routine
- Simplify your life and avoid complexity
- Deal with distraction and an unpredictable environment
- Identify mismanaged and wasted time
- Overcome procrastination
- Create new habits
- Barriers to change and mental models
- Learn how to say ‘no’ and letting go
- Designing a sustainable change plan
This program has been approved for 6.5 CPD hours under Section A of the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Log of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA).
Programs to Consider
Looking for the online experience?
Montreal, QC H3A 1G5
Visit our FAQ page
View all seminars
Search by Category