Managing Priorities and Productivity (1-day)
Maximize your productivity and quickly reach your goals
In an age where information moves quickly and multi-tasking is a business expectation, it takes special skills to manage your priorities and ensure lasting success.
This program is devoted to teaching you how to meet deadlines with ease, manage your time effectively, prioritize tasks, and maximize your work day. It is also a vital stepping stone to achieving your next career goals.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Meet deadlines and assess the importance of each task
- Focus on critical goals
- Multitask more effectively and get organized
- Increase your productivity at work
- Take control of your priorities and learn to say “no”
- Learn when to multitask and when to focus
- Achieve a healthy work/life balance
Anyone who wants to learn how to manage their time effectively and get more done with less stress is the ideal candidate for this program. The learnings presented here are geared towards leaders and managers at any level, from the business world to multinational organizations, non-profits, and more.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, comprehensive workbooks, results-oriented exercises, seminar supplies, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks) and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
Topics covered during the program
- Manage your workload
- Assess the importance of tasks
- Set your goals
- Learn when to say ‘no’
- Focus on results
- Overcome procrastination
- Manage stress and energy
- Achieve a positive life/work balance
- Use tools to help save time
- Organize your emails and meetings
- Learn to handle other claims on your attention
- Work effectively in an open office
- Manage unplanned interruptions
- Acquire techniques in planning and scheduling
- Identify mismanaged and wasted time
- Distinguish when to multitask and when to focus
- Negotiate deadlines