Leveraging Social Media for Success (1-day)
Strengthen your digital presence for a greater impact
Social media can be a key way to target and communicate with specific client segments, but not everyone knows how to use this new media effectively.
This program will introduce you to current trends in social media, and teach you how to leverage these to create a powerful online presence, generate leads, and build effective relationships with customers.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
Come away with the ability to:
- Become familiar with current social-media trends and how to leverage these to generate results
- Use social-media platforms to generate leads
- Build and maintain effective relationships with customers through social media
- Develop an action plan by analyzing a case study of a successful social media strategy
This program is aimed at managers and specialists looking to build social-media platforms and help their company gain a competitive edge. It’s also an indispensable program for people working in marketing, business development, sales (inside or field), key account management, and communications, as well as specialists in branding or web strategies.
Leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals with no marketing/sales background can also benefit if they are accountable for bringing in new sales revenue or optimizing marketing budgets.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, seminar supplies, results-oriented exercises, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks) and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
Topics covered during the program
- Explore best practices in social media
- Determine how social media fits within the marketing mix
- Identify online customer and influencer segments
- Discover where to find target customers
- Compare leading platforms
- Understand their web analytics services