Leadership in Healthcare
A cross-disciplinary approach to leading in the health sector
Technology advancements, budget constraints, mergers, staﬀ morale, and changing patient/consumer behaviour are just some of today’s strategic issues aﬀecting healthcare leadership. This new program takes a fresh look at management practices and tools for improved healthcare delivery and staﬀ engagement. Participants will explore world-class examples of overcoming the challenges involved in making changes while staying on track and growing in the healthcare sector.
An experiential approach is used to develop options and mobilize resources based on your specific context. By the end of this seminar, you will have a toolkit of practices to aﬀect positive change in healthcare leadership, strategic choices, and staﬀ satisfaction.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Examine transformative leadership and operational strategies to thrive in today’s healthcare environment
- Learn how to engage people in the transformation journey and set up teams for success
- Develop resilience in an unclear context and explore biases and limitations to change
- Gain exposure to best practices to streamline management processes
- Understand how to set meaningful goals and implement plans to achieve them
- Connect with an exceptional peer with whom you can share experiences and ideas
This program is designed for leaders and managers who have a desire to remain agile in a constrained healthcare environment. Relevant for hospital management or pharmaceutical professionals as well as a diverse range of specialists looking for solutions to help their organizations respond to changing management needs.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, comprehensive workbooks, results-oriented exercises, seminar supplies, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks), and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
Topics covered during the program
This program has been approved for 13 CPD hours under Section A of the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Log of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA).
Programs to Consider
Looking for the online experience?
Montreal, QC H3A 1G5
Visit our FAQ page
View all seminars
Search by Category