Integrated Management Thinking (IMT) - Montreal
Mini-MBA capstone experience for decision-makers
As the most senior-level program in McGill’s Mini-MBA series, this experience helps seasoned managers put together all the pieces of the management puzzle to handle new scenarios and make sound decisions that will help their organization grow intelligently. It is perfect for those wanting to enhance and refine their abilities in creativity and innovation, change management, strategic growth, financial acumen and entrepreneurial thinking.
How can you be a catalyst for innovation and growth given your resources, capabilities, and restrictions? Are you equipped to lead and execute change? Can you establish the readiness needed to capture opportunities on the horizon and define next steps to follow through? These questions and more will be answered in a dynamic, idea-sharing format, accompanied by outstanding professors with real-world experience.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Explore current and coming trends in leadership, innovation, finance, entrepreneurship and growth strategies
- Capture advanced-level insights often found in the final “integration” phase of leading MBA/EMBA programs
- Learn to better analyze your options and make more successful decisions for your organization
- View your business through multiple lenses, ensuring greater harmony among functions and units
- Test your ability to launch new ideas, gain buy-in and take action on projects that link all aspects of management
- Network and share ideas with an exceptional peer group from diverse industries
- Boost the equity of your LinkedIn or CV profile with a Mini-MBA Certificate of Completion
Who Should Attend
Delegates on this program are seasoned managers/executives who have at least 15 years of experience in the workplace and/or have completed the Advanced Management Course (AMC). For those who received an MBA degree seven or more years ago, this is also a perfect opportunity to update knowledge and gain exposure to late-breaking benchmarks and best practices for the years ahead.
Please contact us to make sure that this seminar is right for you.
What is the Registration Fee?
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, comprehensive workbooks, results-oriented exercises, seminar supplies, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks) and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute. Ask us how you could qualify for a special Mini-MBA Series certificate.
Note that our programs are certified for Quebec’s 1% training obligation and the McGill Executive Institute is a qualified training provider under most provincial job grant programs which can contribute to your training costs.
Individuals wishing to maintain their Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) offered by PMI® can submit an application to receive 7 PDUs for each day of learning (subject to PMI® approval).
Program in Detail
Through an action-based learning approach, a diverse team of highly-rated faculty members and guest experts will use best practice examples, case studies, and numerous individual and group exercises, as well as an integrated management growth entrepreneurship challenge to provide learning with an immediate impact.
The Integrated Management Thinking Course (IMT) is designed to meet busy schedules by taking place over two separate modules (five learning days in total), including a Closing Cocktail.