Customer Service Excellence (1-day)
Best practices for an outstanding customer service
Dealing with people effectively is not always an easy task. Yet employees on the front lines are often the first—and the largest—factor in how customers see your business, as well as in your business’s long-term success.
Discover untapped opportunities and develop strong customer skills using simple and effective ways to deal with clients—even demanding ones. The end goal is to provide you with the tools you need to foster an authentic bond with all your customers.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Use customer service as an effective marketing tool
- Build and leverage long-term business relationships
- Turn your existing customer base into a source of quality referrals
- Deal effectively with difficult clients
- Master your image with the right attitude
- Adapt seamlessly to different situations
- Measure your ongoing performance
This program has been specifically tailored to managers and executives whose key role is to be in contact with customers.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, seminar supplies, results-oriented exercises, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks) and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
Topics covered during the program
- Adapt to new situations
- Embrace the four “A”s of customer service excellence
- Adopt the right attitude
- Build trust instead of simply being appreciated
- Leverage business relationships with your best clients
- Elicit quality referrals from your existing base
- Handle complaints with ease and poise
- Project empathy to resolve any issue
- Resolve delicate situations
- Track and analyze the right metrics
- Apply your metrics learning for greater success