Authentic Leadership — Online
Performance, presence and contribution
As businesses become more conscious of their potential to positively impact society, a new leadership paradigm is emerging. It challenges leaders to be values-driven and committed to integrity, trust and genuine caring.
This highly interactive workshop navigates the fundamentals of being an authentic leader.
Concrete examples, case studies, and research illustrate the power of this new way of leading. Interactive exercises will help you determine your leadership level and understand potential set-backs. This will then feed into developing a plan to increase your levels of self-mastery and self-awareness, and your overall levels of contribution/fulfilment.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Understand what diﬀerentiates a truly authentic leader
- Recognize and respect your own values
- Explore the impact of fears, limiting beliefs, and habitual behaviours
- Produce a personal plan to maximize your creativity, mental sharpness, and intuitive ability
- Create a sense of alignment and balance
- Focus on a higher purpose to drive profits
This is a program for forward-thinking, open-minded executives and leaders who manage all sizes and types of businesses. The workshop is designed for leaders who are looking for a new and more inspiring way to think about the role of business, their role as a leader, and the potential impact they can have in their organization and society.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, a comprehensive digital workbook, results-oriented exercises, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
Topics covered during the program
Introduction to conscious capitalism
Business results and overall impact
Long-term financial success of conscious companies
- Unique qualities of authentic leaders
- Uncover your core values and primary motivations, and their influence on your leadership style
- Shift from me to we, and from power to empowerment
- From self to society, and back
- Physical wellness (exercise, diet, sleep, meditation)
- Financial health
- Emotional wellness/intelligence
- Contribute by leveraging your strengths
- Adopt a role-model mentality
- Define purpose, vision, mission, values, and culture
- Conscious hiring and employee engagement
- Priority of eﬀort – how can you/your organization contribute?
- Small, local vs. major, global
- Review your strengths and areas of development
- Evaluate and explore your life and leadership assessment
- Create a plan that fully embraces and embodies your authentic leadership role
This program has been approved for 19.5 CPD hours under Section A of the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Log of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA).