Coaching and Mentoring (1-day)
Enhance your abilities as a coach and trusted mentor
The role of a coach or mentor can have a significant positive impact on people’s lives—at work, in an association or team, and even amongst family and friends. In fact, a great coach/mentor can help improve a company’s morale and environment by inspiring employees looking for advice and guidance.
This program will give you the tools you need to grow from a good mentor into a great one. Become an invaluable resource for your company as well as all the individuals you help.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Learn the difference between mentoring and coaching
- Share your knowledge and experience in impactful ways
- Apply coaching to improve individual and team performance
- Enhance your ability to become a trusted advisor
- Adapt your coaching style to any given situation
- Engage in effective coaching conversations
- Understand your skills, motivations, and limitations
You will benefit greatly from this program if you are in a position to support training and development, transfer knowledge, develop skills, and/or implement change in the corporate structure of your company or non-profit organization.
Become a better and more effective coach or mentor through the use of proven techniques. You will take away the tools you need to help others in your organization and maximize the mentor/mentee relationship to the fullest.
Topics covered during the program
- Coaching vs mentoring
- Coaching styles, goals, and phases
- The coaching process and the conversation
- Coaching toolkit for a positive impact
- Learn to inspire and address any lack of motivation
- Overcome resistance to change
- Guide others towards appropriate action and behaviour
- Develop and implement career strategies
- Structure, enhance, and support the learning process
- Coach teams to achieve excellence
- Improve team decision-making and cohesion
- Build a collaborative environment
Programs to Consider
Montreal, QC H3A 1G5
This program has been approved for 6.5 CPD hours under Section A of the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Log of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA).
Visit our FAQ page
View all seminars
Search by Category