McGill Executive Leadership Experience
A fresh look at your leadership transformation
A truly unique, world-class program
In order for any leadership learning experience to be effective it should provide a blended mix of structures and tools as well as enough open space and time to allow participants to reflect and introspect, both on their journey as leaders today and what their future leadership destination will be.
The McGill Executive Leadership Experience (MELE) is a six-day program which advances the competitiveness of seasoned managers and executives by challenging them with new insights, high energy learning exercises, CEO visits, best practices/tools as well as one-on-one advising before and after the program. It develops well-rounded, value-added thinkers and decision-makers, revolving around your role as a…
- Leader of People & Organizational Change
- Strategic Thinker & “Imagineer”
- Value Creator, Innovator & Growth Seeker
Starting on Monday and ending on the following Saturday – each session focuses on the acquisition of key leadership disciplines and mindsets relating to your business context.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Increase your value as an organizational mobilizer by strengthening your leader mindsets – you as a leader of people and change – you as a strategic thinker – you as a value creator, innovator and growth seeker
- Maximize relevancy through a unique blend of learning, coaching & advising for every delegate
- Hone senior level leadership skills, developing an ability to mobilize talent and commitment
- Broaden and challenge beliefs with a network of top caliber participants and faculty
- Advance your personal as well as organizational capacity to define and create value
- Explore and reflect on your personal leadership attributes
- Sustain long-term impact through follow-up mechanisms to track learning application and actions
The program fee is CAD $7,595+ applicable taxes. The cost includes program tuition, all instructional materials, breakfast (served at 8am each day), lunches, daily refreshments as well as a celebration dinner on Friday evening (delegates will have five free evenings).
Candidates are encouraged to register online and supply a current resume that shows both your academic and professional experience via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that our programs are certified for Quebec’s 1% training obligation and the McGill Executive Institute is a qualified training provider under most provincial job grant programs which can contribute to your training costs.
Individuals wishing to maintain their Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) offered by PMI® can submit an application to receive 7 PDUs for each day of learning (subject to PMI® approval).
For more information, please contact;
T 514-398-7392 or toll-free at 1 888 419 0707
Cancellation requests must be received by email at least 30 days prior to the seminar start date for a full refund – please contact us for more information.
2018 ScheduleMonday 14 May, 08:30 - 18:00 - Opening Cocktail
Tuesday 15 May, 08:30 - 17:00
Wednesday 16 May, 08:30 - 17:00
Thursday 17 May, 08:30 - 17:00
Friday 18 May, 08:30 - 20:00 - Closing Dinner
Saturday 19 May, 08:30 - 17:15 - Last Session and Evaluation