Marketing and Sales Excellence
Winning tools, processes and practices for market success
As your marketplace changes, revising or reinventing your marketing and commercial practices can be the key to shaping your organization’s future. This program focuses on building fundamental marketing expertise to understand, create and deliver value. Offered through a hands-on, challenging and fun approach, you will walk away with a practical toolkit covering market analysis and planning, essential segmentation & targeting skills, customer insights, and crucial drivers in marketing and commercial strategies.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Establish a clear plan and process to optimize your marketing and commercial activities for growth
- Explore how benchmark companies use pioneering methods to increase the speed and reach of their marketing communications
- Take away practical tools to improve customer awareness and trust, generate new leads, penetrate markets, gather intelligence and more
- Learn "what’s new and what’s next" in digital and non-digital marketing
- Evaluate marketing channels and online options while understanding the costs, benefits and risks
- Understand CRM and CEM strategies to create, communicate and measure customer value
- Prepare a modernized, tangible and implementable marketing plan for your own organization
Who Should Attend
Valuable for managers at all levels interested in key marketing and business development approaches (online and non-digital) which their organization should be using to gain a competitive edge. Indispensable for those working with marketing, business development, sales, key account management, communications or specialists in branding or web strategies. Also beneficial for leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals who do not have a marketing/sales background, yet are held accountable for bringing new sales revenue or optimizing marketing budgets.
What is the Registration Fee?
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, a comprehensive workbook, results-oriented exercises, seminar supplies, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks) and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
Note that our programs are certified for Quebec’s 1% training obligation and the McGill Executive Institute is a qualified training provider under provincial job grant programs such as the Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) which can contribute up to two-thirds of your training costs. Please contact us for more information or if you need assistance filling out the Grant Application.
Individuals wishing to maintain their Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) offered by PMI® can submit an application to receive 7 PDUs for each day of learning (subject to PMI® approval).
Program in Detail
The learning framework will provide a mix of best practice illustration, individual and group exercises, case examples, class discussion, personal action plans and takeaway tools for immediate results back in the workplace. The seminar will also offer valuable opportunities for friendly consulting and insight from other participants. The learning is focused on proven methods and late-breaking trends in marketing and commercial strategy to get the best returns out of your promotion dollars.
A check-in desk on the 6th floor will be open from 8:30 a.m. and the seminar will run from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day.