Global Growth Strategies
As business and economic power continues to shift around the globe, Canadian organizations are seeing a flood of new choices involving markets and partners abroad. This timely program is about giving you tools to find your place on the world stage, from expanding sales efforts or operations internationally to partnering with foreign entrepreneurs and businesses interested in the synergies your organization has to offer. It includes late-breaking insights on planning international sales expansion while managing risks, pursuing cross-cultural partnerships, finding strategic alignment, avoiding pitfalls and more. You will also explore success stories from a diverse range of enterprises which have built a winning roadmap for international growth. Most importantly, this program includes opportunities for personalized attention by faculty members to help you make global leadership a reality for your business.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Seize opportunities on the world market before your competitors
- Understand how to enter and develop global business opportunities as they arise
- Demystify the advantages and pitfalls of foreign expansion
- Understand globally relevant leadership practices and cross-cultural communications
- Explore a variety of growth options (organic, partnerships and alliances)
- Manage risks and validate the feasibility of your global opportunities
- Build your own customized market leadership tool kit
- Create buy-in for building international business within your team
- Network with an exceptional peer group from diverse industries and countries
Who Should Attend
Designed for managers and executives tasked with strategizing and executing on opportunities beyond their home country and continent. The techniques, tools and key learning points will be especially relevant for fast-growing companies, but also useful for maturing organizations faced with declining growth and wishing to explore international expansion as a way to regain momentum.
Program in Detail
This action-oriented program features interactive and practical sessions led by a top-caliber faculty team with hands-on experience pursuing global growth opportunities. Real issue projects, global best practice cases, idea sharing and de-brief sessions add immediate value. All participants will leave with a toolkit and action plan for immediate implementation back on the job.
FeesThe program fee is $4,995 + applicable taxes. Fee includes tuition, all reading materials and meals (breakfast, morning break, lunch, afternoon break and beverages) during the program.
Please call us at 514-398-3970 or toll free 1-888-419-0707 to ensure this program is right for you.
The Executive Institute is the best way to renew your energy and commitment to success, while improving your ability to lead in today’s
world of constant change.
Upcoming dates and registration
There are no products in your shopping cart.