Becoming a High Efficiency Manager
In today’s chaotic business reality, managers are occasionally caught in a squeeze. They are responsible for creating value and driving performance and at the same time they are measured on just how lean an organization they can run. The program’s goal is to review all the major areas that have a direct link with your efficiency and effectiveness as a manager. The overall objective is to bring you best practices, tools and concepts for getting things done in your organization. From managing everyday work demands with greater ease and control to helping others prioritize their workloads, this is an essential seminar for productive managers at all levels.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Gain a new outlook being more effective and productive personally
- Apply practical strategies to move your business forward at the new speed of global business
- Better manage time, multiple demands, and conflicting priorities to reduce job pressure
- Improve networking and delegation skills to get better results faster
- Help those in your team set goals and stick to them
- Lead effective meetings which meet expectations and achieve your objectives
- Increase self-awareness, confidence and your ability to make better decisions
- Exchange information with co-workers in an efficient, time-saving way
- Learn & share best practices with other program participants
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for leaders and managers at all levels who wish to assess and improve their performance level. Beyond self-management, it is also useful for those looking to help teams or direct reports improve their productivity. The content applies to all types of organizations from small and large businesses to not-for-profit and government organizations.
What is the Registration Fee?
$1795 (plus tax) for the two-day program, including facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, comprehensive workbook, results-oriented exercises, seminar supplies, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks) and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
Program in Detail
The learning framework is highly interactive, including assessment exercises, best practice examples, and opportunities for peers and faculty to provide insightful feedback. Each concept will be presented, discussed and linked back in a relevant way to the group. You will leave with a personalized plan for your own effectiveness as a leader/manager with simple, yet effective tools for lasting results back in the workplace.
The seminar will be held at the McGill Executive Institute located at 1001 Sherbrooke Street West (between Peel and McTavish). A check-in desk on the 6th floor will be open from 8:30 a.m. and the seminar will run from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day.
Peter Palmer is a member of the McGill Executive Institute faculty and is an authority on the essentials of business & professional practice development as well as helping managers better present and defend their ideas in front of critical audiences. He is a respected advisor and coach for some of Canada’s top business leaders with public and corporate groups in services, pharma, high-tech and many other industries.
Upcoming dates and registration
There are no products in your shopping cart.